Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday, Date Night!

My husband and I went on a date night instead of me going on a run. We went and picked out new curtains for the living room, the kitchen and our bedroom. I was really excited but when I put up the curtain in the kitchen, I realized I should have gotten the valance. Oh well, we know where the store is and they had plenty in stock. The bedroom also was a flop. We went out on a limb with a color that turned out to be not pretty with the room. I'll get white tomorrow.

I also tried to get the Couch to 5K thing for my ipod but I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find it. My husband is smart about those kinds of things so instead of wasting my time figuring it out, I decided to just wait until he got home to tell me where to find it. And he did. I can hopefully find it now and get it for use.

We are headed to the country today with the kids. We're going to help my parents get some things cleaned up in their yard and house. I love spending time there. One day I hope to live in that town. I don't like all the houses in such close quarters here. I'm also hoping to take the kids to the neighbors to see the new chicks, take a long hot bath in their jetted tub following a nice gentle run on their country road.

No comments:

Post a Comment