Friday, April 9, 2010

Did I Say Tuesday?

Well, it's Friday and I've yet to begin. There are, of course, excuses that are very good (snow, unexpected obligations, etc.) but in reality, I'm scared of dogs. I have to find a place that is 100% dog-free and that I can take my kids that are old enough to not want to stay in a stroller. I'm thinking there is a park that we can drive to that I could run around the edge of the playground. I have to be picky about the playground though. I need to be close enough to rescue my "no fear" two year old if he needs it. The park I have in mind is designed for the very young so there aren't any super high places for him to fall (or jump off of). I haven't checked the weather today but I'm hoping I can squeeze a run in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment